The Redwoods Project Overview
Inspired by the concept of Japanese “chashitsu” (tea house); where leisure, amusement, and social life revolve around meeting in a pavillon at the middle of a park or garden. The idea is to replicate the atmosphere of suburban charm where relaxation is centered on a simple conversation over a cup of tea and afterward strolling along the surrounding lawns, ponds, and landscaped gardens. The development hopes to create this setting to bring nature back into city living and diffuse the suffocating effect of urban stress.
Neo-Asian Contemporary – Modern interpretation of traditional Asian characteristic.
- Typical Two Bedroom Mid Unit : 42.00 sqm
- Typical Two Bedroom Mid Unit : 49.00 sqm
- Typical Three Bedroom End Unit : 66.00 sqm
The Redwoods Amenities & Facilities
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Adult Swimming Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Court
- Childrens Playground
- Fitness Center
- Function Rooms / Areas
- Game Room
- Landscaped Entrance Gate
- Wifi enabled
The Redwoods Gallery
The Redwoods Distinct Features
Value Proposition Statement
The only Neo-Asian community in the heart of Fairview that offers a neighborhood of friendly faces amidst a calm, healty and unhurried environment.
- The building are designed to have balconies in all units which will have an architectural treatment which is not flat.
- Curved gables and claddings indicate the building’s Neo-Asian nature.
- Glass sliding windows are visible to give the impression that the building is not cramped.
- Double-row and single-row buildings.
- Single-loaded corridor design.
- Double-row buildings have landscaped atrium and covered central light court.
- Fire exits at both wings.
- Balconies in all units.
- Service area/Drying cage at the roof deck.
- Covered parking at the lower ground floor.
- Individual mailboxes.
- 1 Elevator per building.
- The development features elements of landscaping and water that mimic the serenity of a Japanese garden.
- Landscaping is seen on all open areas in front of the building and surrounding the clubhouse.
- Outdoor relaxation and indoor facilities are integrated to promote wellness.
- These aim to provide a genuine resort environment within the city where residents can experience a park like atmosphere with amenities that open up to the sky and keep them in touch with the outdoors.
REASONS TO BELIEVE
- Unparalleled Convenience
- Right across SM Fairview and Robinsons Mall
- In-village concessionaire & water station
- Strategic Location – Near schools, businesses, hospitals & churches
- Public transportation right outside the development and at the transport terminal of Robinsons Mall
- Future MRT-7 to be completed on 2013
DISTINCT PROJECT DESIGN
- Neo-Asian architecture and theme
- Landscaping that evokes a relaxing and peaceful ambience
- Village Amenities: Lap Pool, Kiddie Pool, Shower Areas, Basketball court, Playground, Tea House Gazebos, Gardens, Gym, Game Room
- Clubhouse Amenities: Lounge, Bar, Function Rooms, Entertainment Room, Covered Badminton Court, WIFI Ready
- Buffered frontage by trees and fence to provide a quiet, secure and relaxing
- Professional Property Management services
- General maintenance of common areas
- Move-in assistance
- Utilities application and payment assistance
- Taxi call-in service
- Leasing service
- Superior security features
- Guarded Entrance Gate
- Electrified Perimeter Fence
- 24/7 Roving guard patrol
A HIGH QUALITY HOME
- DMCI Homes 55-year construction heritage
- The Redwoods will feature trademark innovations by DMCI Homes – the mid-rise condo specialist:
- Low density, five-storey condominiums
- Single-loaded, double row & single row buildings
- All units have balconies
- Landscaped atriums
- Hi-grade and durable fixtures and finishes
A GREAT INVESTMENT
- Fairview will be the next growth area of Quezon City.
- The completion of MRT-7 will boost accessibility of the area.
- Sta. Lucia’s Neopolitan Business Hub at the back of SM Fairview.
- A source of recurring income through rental of the unit.
- Fast real estate value appreciation due to highly-networked location and professional property management of DMCI Homes.
- The Redwoods will be a high quality development that will stand the test of time and can be enjoyed by the family’s future generations.
The Redwoods Unit Profile
The Redwoods Location & Vicinity Map
The Redwoods Site Development Plan
The Redwoods Location & Vicinity Map
Nestled in Fairview, at the intersection of Quirino Highway and Regalado Ave., The Redwoods is within the proximity of many commercial, business, and educational institutions in Quezon City.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS
School of St. Anthony – 0.8 km
Sacred Heart Novaliches – 1.6 km
Mater Carmeli School – 1.6 km
University of the Philippines – 11.3 km
Ateneo de Manila University – 13 km
San Lorenzo General Hospital – 0.88 km
FEU NRMF Medical Center – 4.7 km
Iglesia ni Cristo – 0.77 km
Ascension of Our Lord Parish – 0.87 km
Mary the Queen Parish – 1.2 km
- Commercial Centers
TriNoma – 15.2 km
SM Fairview – .1 km
Robinsons Novaliches – .2 km
SM North-EDSA – 15.6 km
Araneta Center – 18.5 km
- Wet Market
Lagro Talipapa Market
Inquire about The Redwoods
For project inquiries, site viewing appointments, or reservations, please feel free to contact:
DMCI Homes Corporate Center
1321 Apolinario St., Bangkal, Makati City Philippines